Tuesday, 27 June 2017

02 SLOW&STEADY//

The weekend has passed and I'm back in my crib! Starting with a daiso haul; 
Other than the swatches & gel pens, my haul consisted of the cat message card, travel memo pads, mickey mouse washi tape, two packets of origami paper, cat stickers (its an extra :3).

clean simple digital sketches

I was doing them in the middle of the night on sunday to end the week. Usually the weekends I won't be around therefore I don't get to do any digital art till I get home. hope to try something new soon!

Even though I wasn't at my own work space for the last 5 days, my boyfriend made a space for me which I was really grateful for. Although it isn't as big as mine (I had things falling all over the place), I did manage to get some work done, a few pages of sketching & this week's new journal layout.

sketches I did in the weekends


My motivation is still thriving, been doing daily sketches which I'm very happy about. Unfortunately the progression feels a tad slow. Probably because I'm usually on the go so I need to figure out how to get things done, but other than that, I feel really great.

ending off with


G O N N A  K E E P  G O I N G  Y A Y

1 comment: